The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well... Feeling Interested: G-Mod.

Revel72

Going to mention quickly that if you don't have G-mod on Steam. @(*()$ go buy it! It is on sale for 75% I am not giving shout out that this is not only ab.

Just opened up the G-Mod and started going through myself alone. Opening up the Crossfire map of TF2 (I just need to say Valve. You are doing insanely good work on making these maps usually at in-game I don't give a S#&$ about things around me only about where is enemy and is he dead soon) Right now working myself on G-mod models positions and everything else I got to admit. Man nicely difficult I am not sure who made the G-mod but I have to say.

This program is excellent tool and a game if you can make one of more of these. You will make millions of dollars of money. Now I had downloaded the warframe models and I had to say I understand your pain DE this is seriously really difficult but I have to also say it is not impossible. Interesting thing to get in to for me.

To those who are expecting me to post some comics. I might not do those. -Synapse- is already doing that so I am not going to get in to the competition. I give him blank paper to work on that he will not have any stress about what I am doing as he is already doing awesome job. I know that artists needs free room but also uses the other artists as a small escape route that they distracts us with the new product by them. I have had been victim of this by now as I opened up G-mod.

And I started to handle these models. I instantly realized how painful is making 3D game. (Third person perspective as real name) *releases a long gasp* Man... As I started to look on how to freeze and other things I realized how... Extremely painfully annoying is to control these models. And I now give him more credit than I usually do as I am right now at game. (Ask from me with private message if you want to meet me in person ask for skype profile of mine with private message)

Current games are prop hunt what I have had been keeping eye and I have left out the Trouble on terrorist town because brawling with other player's cunning human mind is impossible to win. You should know it because I know it (unless you haven't tried it)

Anyway I hope good luck for warframe DE and those who works on this game. From great work at characters (Tenno). Now I will be returning to G-Mod to start making up some photos. As I mentioned I might not start making comics. Reason is that now I know the pain of handling these models and I need to get used to handling them and then maybe look on to making comics. Anyway I also hope good luck for -Synapse- on making those comics. That is really difficult.

See you all later. G-mod is waiting on my starting bar.

Also sadly yes that warframe pack on G-Mod doesn't have Loki. I have so mean idea currently on my head. Good thing that I just managed to saved it... Took damn 2 minutes to find that thing. Well exploring things is fun but requires patience.