Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Creep. Despair Vs Castanas

ItPutsTheLotion

I'm positive the detonation time depends on the size of the goo.

The size of the goo increases if you stack them in the same spot and if you shoot more than one ball at once by charging or by using using multishot. Multishot is probably causing your 'random' feeling because sometimes it will make you shoot a bigger goo ball.

i know it isn't really random is just that they are affected by so many factors and also detonate early when the enemy it sticks to dies or an enemy steps on a goo ball makes it really hard to predict and, if using a modded one (specially if modded for corpus) one small ball is enough to insta-kill you. 

I've heard several times that weapons with innate elemental damage aren't effected by other elemental mods unless you create a new one entirely.

So, uh...Whoops.

If it's a single element, and not a combo element then it will be able to combine with other elements added. 

If it's a combo element, like the detron starting with radiation, then electric and fire mods will amplify the damage. So if you add a fire and electric it will just increase the overall radiation damage. However if you add just one you will be given both a boost to radiation damage and have the single element on it's own.

Likewise this works with element combos. So if you arrange the mods to stack, say atomic-poison (corrosive) then fire-ice (viral) you'll also boost the radiation damage respectively AND have corrosive and viral damage on the weapon as well. 

Edited by HailCreation