The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Affects You?

Cepmosod

It just shows how instead of an actual solution to the RNG over RNG and void table dilution, DE chose another band-aid for the primes.

I couldn't be more happy that people will acquire stuff more easily, but it is just another reason to not play the game on top of the other ones added lately.

U12 not only didn't bring anything new and exciting to gameplay, but is since taking things away from us.

Thus, after almost one year of excessive play and love for Warframe, I indeed find myself playing Path of Exile instead; you're right, it's a far greater game as potential and motive are concerned.

I actually am thoroughly enjoying the new HUD and increasing number of customizable options as far as the HUD goes that was brought about in u12. I also love the Tenno lab (during U12 but not at U12), which is a nice way of removing some of the RNG. They did add that capture-the-flag mode too, although that wasn't really at the spur of U12 was it? I don't recall, I didn't do it till just earlier this week...

I think the biggest problem as far as longevity for players goes is the fact that it's still technically a beta: we don't have any real lore or awesome story moments to go with, and things are constantly being iterated upon. The variety of missions is there - we already have more than a lot of other MP games of it's kind - but some of the mechanics really need some tweaking before we get that full breadth of being able to do enough to really feel the separate play styles (like making stealth more useful/cool/plausible in a group). I stopped playing a long time ago, maybe 3 or 4 updates, but then got a urge to come back and play, and probably have logged more hours this time around than I did the first time. That's the nicest part about something being F2P - if the experience isn't as good as it once was, you can stop and take as long a break as you want, go play different games, and if you get the urge come back and find out what's changed or new.