Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept

HyenaButter

So. I had to make a character for one of my modeling classes last quarter in school.

Figured I'd give a Warframe a shot since it's been one of my current addictions.

Started with a quick 30 min sketch and then just hopped right into Zbrush. Built up basic form in Zbrush and then got in to the more detailed aspects of it. HiPoly around 21m baked onto 5k LowPoly.

Design kinda changed from the drawing. Tried to make it less skeletal and more armor-like. May still go back and recreate from the sketch.

Bit rough around the edges, but hope ya dig it. I'll post a beauty render later on.

10954_10200133605276429_158155740_n.jpg

559838_10200130838767268_490137709_n.jpg

563199_10200130836887221_231726190_n.jpg

advbaked_01.jpg

Thanks guys.

Role-wise I'm still a bit up in the air. I've been brainstorming abilities with some friends. Leaning towards earth-based powers. It's been a while since we talked about powers but I remember something to the effect of a light damaging radial blind, sand storm type deal, shooting projectile stone spikes, and then some kind of directional boulder attack that kind snowballs into enemies getting stronger as it passes through more of them, possibly doing knockdown as well, could be sweet. Spacing on the other ideas, but yeah. Stuff like that.

And yeah Ash was the main frame I started with so I may have subconciously hinted at his design as I was making this guy because of familiarity.

thanks for the feedback :)