Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heartbeat Pauses. Idk How Else To Explain It.

DonesA47

I just downloaded this game and when I start it, if I'm playing or just logging in to it, all motion on the screen will pasue or lag or jump, w/e, at what feels like a heartbeat. It's always the same increment of time and I've never experienced this in any other game I've play over the years. I'm gonna avoid playing it for now cause it for unknown reasons also makes me feel like I'm skipping a heartbeat, but I'm more then likely paranoid. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks for letting me know I'm not too alone one this, but what bothers me is that you guys seem to have experienced it with joining other people. I hadn't even gone into tutorial and it happens every time I start the game. I only go to the point in the tutorial where they were talking about pistols for the first time and I tried to set my graphics and settings lower. When I hit accept the sttings in the box disapeared, but the menu box was still there and I couldn't get out of it, so I had to close out of the game. I tried to get on again and at the log-in with the sitting ninja and background flames it still does the heatbeat pauses. staring at the flames for too long I felt like my heart was skiping beats too XP so I decided I should get off and see if anyone could help.

Well I re-installed the game and that didn't help, but this time I turned V-Sync from auto to off and the heartbeat pauses stopped. Idk why it caused it, but it's fixed enough for me. Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else. or at least this may help with a bug of some kind, idk