The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LEX vs BOLTO

Seventhwolf

Het guys,

I have the Bolto for a while and have upgraded its damage to 27,50 points. But when I start shooting with it, I deal 33,00 damage points to the body (it's not a weapon to make headshots with but it's a funny weapon to use). When I play with Lex, I mostly get 97 damage points (on the head) and on the body 29 damage points even though I upgraded it to 33,00 damage points. How does the whole system work?

Greetz,

Bryan

I damage a Grineer Trooper with 29 points on the body with the Lex and with the Bolto I can get 33 points even though the Lex has more damage points than the Bolto according to the stats. This is not a big issue but it just occured to me. By the way, not all F2P pistols are bad Molasses. They can kill with one shot if you go for the head.

hmm atm im using lex and bolto.. heavy dmg and never ending ammo.. using Lakto for the same reason.. single nice good shoot ... good mods and u never scream - gimme more ammo.

My friend using Gorgon and make pro on it.. have much more ammo with him and more in one clip.. but still he cant run whole game using only gorgon.. mostly problem is on bosses.. when u waste alots of ammo.

Ammo drop 1 for all in team .. so if 4 ppl run with rifle its a bit hard to get more ammo when all need it and in one drop u can get only 20 ammo.

hope soon it will change and i can back to my Alkato :D.. always love Dual weapons :D