Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Possibility To Choose Kit Presets Before Each Mission.

Mystokai

Hello, i would like to suggest possibility, to choose seperate Kit Loadouts, before each mission

''Window would appear, showing what mission you are going into, and list of your (for example 3 or 5 Kit Loudoats would appear) allowing you to Instantly choose and switch from one gear to other''

Because simple way - ''Click on arsenal, changes warfram, changes primary wep, changes pistol, changes melee. does take a lot of time

:/

For example if im going Infestation mission i would like to choose my ''cleaver'' Kit loudout :D containing for example,

Rhino, Gorgon, Furis, Scindo, Wyrm

if im going for Stealthy mission vs Grineer , i would choose my ninja kit loadout ^_^ and instantly change my gear to for example

Loki / Banshee, Paris, Bolto, Plasma sword, Shade etc

TL:DR

# After opening Arsenal, you can select / choose from up to 3 or 5 ''Kit Loadouts''

(Kit Loadout ''Menu button'' would be somewhere at bottom or drop box from Arsenal button)

# All of the ''Kit Loadouts'' share same items, resources, mods etc (So you wouldnt have to buy duplicates)

If one mod, item is sold, then it will disappear from all ''Kits''

# When players Queue for Mission, Enlargeable window would appear, displaying (lasting for ~5 to 8 seconds) - what mission you are going for, and all your ''Avaiable Kit Loadouts''

///With just one click you can change from one Warframe, Sentinel, Rifle, Pistol, Melee, to completly different ones, with different mods

Hope you understood what i meant. ^_^

Best Regards.

Edited by AivenPrimus

+1, right now having to switch loadouts when I'm fighting greneer just because an infested alert popped up is annoying. Alerts are supposed to bring the community together but even though I'm strapped for cash I'm contemplating skipping them because I have to go through my equipment and take out all my mods, change weapons, change warframe, and then add all mods in again.