The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your Favorite F2P Games (Rpg, Fps, Tps, Rts, Whatever)

YTakuyaY

Hey there Tenno ladies and Tenno-men,

Share us your list of favorite Free-to-Play games here! Any genre is fine. Don't be shy!

I'll start with mine.

Vindictus (MMO, Third-Person-View, Action-RPG)

Ohhh, yes! Non-traditional, dungeon-based, action MMORPG game. That's right. Action. You can execute fluid action combos to fight the monsters and bosses in this game. Dynamic controls and boss fights are the high-light of this game. Monsters and bosses are fun and challenging to fight in this game--especially in Rocheste and Malina.

There are currently 7 characters you can choose from in the NA version of Vindictus.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Guides/Characters.aspx

The 8th character is in-the-making progress and available in servers outside of NA version (may be released in later quarter of 2014).

http://my.mmosite.com/858229/blog/item/vindictusmabinogi_heroes_8th_character_unveiled_lynn.html

You can download the game client below:

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Support/Client.aspx

This is available on Steam as well.

Next up... is a childhood classic of mine!

Trickster Online (MMO, Top-View, Point & Click RPG)

Man, I bet there aren't many of you who have heard or played this neat classic MMORPG! It's a 2-D sprite game that you point-and-click and press skill keys like in the older RPG genre. It's kind of like Ragnarok Online, but more fun in my opinion. It's more colorful and animated. Characters are simply lovable for folks who are into anime stuff. 

This game was launched in 2006 in NA, but was discontinued in early month of 2013. And in recent month of January in 2014, it was finally discontinued in Korea. BUT, don't fret as there is a group of fan that decide to take the matter of hosting a private server for this loveable, classic RPG.

You can visit and download the game from the fan-site below.

Private server link:

http://playtrickster.com/

Here's a method for custom screen resolution:

http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Trickster_Online:Cait%27s_Guide_to_Custom_Screen_Resolutions_and_Chat_Bars

That's all I'll share for now. I may update more in the future.

Thanks for reading (and sharing)!

Edited by YTakuyaY

Well I do not mean to be that guy (What do you expect) but Warframe.

Due to the nature of the free to play market they are all really god damn grindy so playing one is already a big time sink and I just do not have the time to dedicate much to other free to play games I play.

Either way I occasionally play Airmech and World of Tanks(Xbox) but not nearly as much as warframe.

LOADOUT

Put together a Casual experience+Quake-like combat+Large customization+comedy and you get this awesome game!

Also,it´s got a brilliant F2P model,where you can buy clothes with Real-time currency,but weapon parts for your guns MUST be bought with Blutes,the in-game free currency!

Also,its really easy to get Blutes,and very enjoyable due to interesting game-modes and the never ending humour!

Currently osu! and LoL.

I already know osu! for over 3 years if not more, but I just started playing last month. 

Anime and music is hands down the best combination ever in a game, for me at least.

As for LoL, I'm playing it for over 4 years already. I don't mind the extremely toxic community and the horrible state of the EUW servers anymore, I got kinda used to it already.

I'm casually playing WoW once in a while, but it gets quickly boring, so it's not one of my favorites.

Those are actually the only games I'm playing atm, lol.

LOADOUT

Put together a Casual experience+Quake-like combat+Large customization+comedy and you get this awesome game!

Also,it´s got a brilliant F2P model,where you can buy clothes with Real-time currency,but weapon parts for your guns MUST be bought with Blutes,the in-game free currency!

Also,its really easy to get Blutes,and very enjoyable due to interesting game-modes and the never ending humour!

i saw some emotes videos on youtube.... some are very very disturbing :/

Realm of the Mad God (MMO, "bullet hell", RPG)

Really simple game, all you need to do is kill everything in your path.  It was originally made by Wildshadow and Spry Fox, but now (sadly) was acquired by Kabam.  They keep the game running, which I'm fine with.

When you first go in, you may think its pay to win (you can buy equips up to highest tiered item), BUT if you try using it on an "unmaxed" (you need to use stat potions to increase your base stats to become 'good') then you'll die.  In fact, a load of the endgame stuff can still murder a professional player.

The website (its a flash game) http://realmofthemadgod.com

You can also get it on Steam/Kongregate

Edited by Rainei00

World of Warcraft

Darkorbit (stopped playing because of stupid bigpoint not getting rid of the botters)

GTA 5 Online

BattleField 3-BF4

L4D2 

S4 league (game breaking error prevented me from logging on and mostly hackers)

Edited by Soulphoenix1

World of Warcraft

Darkorbit (stopped playing because of stupid bigpoint not getting rid of the botters)

GTA 5 Online

BattleField 3-BF4

L4D2 

not f2p games here, few are fake free to play games and few are not fake pay to play.

Edited by drunkpunk222

World of Warcraft

GTA 5 Online

BattleField 3-BF4

L4D2 

not f2p games here, few are fake free to play games and few are not fake pay to play.

why did you exactly copy all of the games i typed?