The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Prototype Cosmetic Ideas By The Toast Master

spysweeper242

I had 3 cosmetic Ideas that I thought of when I was hangin' with Nef Anyo.

1: Faction skins:

I was thinking these can be attained from the new badlands mechanic when you help Grineer/Corpus in some degree.

So here are my ideas for what they look like:

Grineer: They would look like one of the Grustrag three's except it doesn't have any helmet changes, model changes(Except slightly bulky vest) except loki's "Pantee hose" Will be replaced with there armored leggings.

Corpus: They would look like a Hyena except ,again, helmet doesn't change, model doesn't, but vest doesn't as well (Loki pantee hose also goes).

2: Contextual shooting:

I thought that since part of the new crewman's helmet came off, why not apply that a little bit more?

Choking: For grineer, you shoot the small breather on there chest, for corpus shoot the air supply connected to there helmets, either way they will be stunned for a short time in a choking animation.

Chipping: Instead of the whole helmet coming off on one go, how about grineer and corpus have parts of there helmet and armor taken off removing slightly shields(Corpus) or armor(Grineer)

3: Player transmissions:

I was thinking that players should have transmissions that are 3d, showing there color scheme and warframe. It will be a 3 second animation and each different player will have a different place according how they joined the party.