Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vector Wallpapers! [May 19Th: Oberon]

MagpieFirefly

i want a vector of Ember doing her stretching with dual guns! :D

It's hard to get a good angle of all her features when she does that. Here's the best shot I've gotten so far:

T8c3eK3.jpg

Thoughts? I wanted to do one of her like that, but it's sorta difficult to get a good picture to work off of.

could you please make an oberon with a magistar? :< please? pretty please?

You know what? With melee 2.0, I think melee weapons are way more doable now. I'll probably toss what I had of Oberon with the Braton Prime (I didn't do so much yet), and go with the Magistar. It's his weapon after all!

could you please make an oberon with a magistar? :< please? pretty please?

It has been done! Man, that was a royal pain to do, but I did it! He has so many things everywhere on him that I needed to make it more detailed to keep him looking good. I only made two colorings because of that.

• 7 months later...

I know this is a necro but I was wondering if these are still a thing? D; I still have them in my rotation and would like to add to my collection.

To be honest, I haven't done any of them in awhile because of how time consuming they are. Been too busy playing! I like the idea of doing one for Mesa though, so maybe! I'll might update this thread, but I'll definitely be putting them up on Deviantart here: http://owlpotpie.deviantart.com/