Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newbie Question

SwampyPou

What FLOW(Mod) does for the Wareframe?

Details of Quick Rest ,what is the function does to the Warframe and what is mean by Stamina?

If I purchase new warframe ,does it include the default abilities of the warframe or need to find somewhere else?mission?reward?

And i need to know whether which warframe deals high damage?

Edited by SwampyPou

Flow increases your warframe's maximum energy (the resource consumed by your frame's abilities).

Quick Rest increases the rate at which your warframe regenerates stamina, which is the resource consumed by sprinting, jumping, wall running, melee attacks, and blocking.

New warframes come with all four ability mods, but you can also acquire them from killing enemies and completing missions. The infested seem to have a higher drop rate on ability mods than any other enemy faction.

The damage your warframe deals is entirely dependent on which weapon you are using and what mods you have equipped. You can find these stats on the wiki: http://warframe.wiki...i/WARFRAME_Wiki

Edit: Fixed link.

Edited by Valkav

If I purchase new warframe ,does it include the default abilities of the warframe or need to find somewhere else?mission?reward?

As others have said, a warframe comes with all its four unique ability cards/mods. The reason why the same ability mods drop as mission rewards is so you can use them for fusion and levelling up existing cards.