The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerfing Every Frame

-CM-Sean

The thing is, a few individuals who understand the game and primarily want its longevity will have drastically different and more specific opinions than the community (including DC) at large. Most importantly, they don't have to agree - I'm proposing a 'sanity check'...an analysis of DE's proposals to ensure that they haven't missed anything...like for example releasing a new weapon which will instantly replace all clantech but at rank 0.

Polls are a great way to get a lot of very shallow information...DE actually needs a little very deep information.

As an example, I'm sure a community poll on the Marelok's stats would have been 1k+ votes of 75/25 : Hell YEA/Um no. A lot of information, not very detailed.

However, a quick chat with 10 or so really experienced WF players would have been more like...awesome weapon idea but needs slightly more downside. Outshines almost every secondary in nearly every meaningful category - Initial accuracy is too high, recoil ends up putting reticle back on target by the time next round is ready. Needs to feel more unwieldy to pack brakk level power with no damage falloff. Might be time to introduce a new jamming mechanic or something to make reload skill based. Makes Grinlok feel obsolete - maybe cut status way back to ensure this gun is a powerhouse and not a laser-guided-scalpel-nuke.

Yes i have advoacted polls be run By DE, something like this: http://strawpoll.me/1231707