The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello[Ps4]

(PSN)Radzuxe

So, I'm Radzuxe.  I am semi new to Warframe. I've been playing on the PS4 and have been farming credits recently on some defender maps.  I run around as a Blue/White Volt. I just did my first key today and that was tad hard, used my revives, but out of it I got the Blueprint for Frost Prime Which I'm excited for I just need to find n complete the other 3 blueprints before hand.  Uhm other then that.. I'm am still learning the ropes, but I'm addicted to this game XD specially since it was the first PS4 game I played.

I hope you enjoy your journey! Warframe is such an amazing game, but it's SUPER hard to pick up right away. Sure the gameplay is easy enough, but it does a terrible job of teaching you basically everything else. Just ask around the forums if you ever need help with anything. People love helping others out all the time, both PC and PS4.

I hope you enjoy your journey! Warframe is such an amazing game, but it's SUPER hard to pick up right away. Sure the gameplay is easy enough, but it does a terrible job of teaching you basically everything else. Just ask around the forums if you ever need help with anything. People love helping others out all the time, both PC and PS4.

Yeah it was difficult to figure thing out, but I managed to find out a bunch from trial and error.

Welcome, it's good to see the community growing. Word of advice though: be patient. DE chooses to do big bundles of updates every 1.5-2 months and if there are any bugs, you're going to have to deal with them till the next update. Besides that, have fun!

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. So far I love how the game runs and what not.

Nero here I run Neckro's and love it

I was thinking of buying Nekros, but I like running the glass cannon Volt XD