Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other Weapons

soki88

Hi, my post is regarding the Boar, Machete and Ether Daggers (Dual), have read that were removed from the store but still appear in the codex, I would like that these weapons could be back to buy again for players who could not buy them at the time, or at least remove the codex ....

I miss them too cuz i start play when cicero event finish..

Don' t know correctly how this UNIQUE weapons systems work, btw i hope they will do something like the brakk ( SOMETHING LIKE, WITH BETTER DROPPS NOT WITH F*** RNG THAT DOESN' T WORK.) for these weapons.

I think that it's still possible for vandals and wraiths to make an appearance at some point. Snipetron and Snipetron Vandal are really the only ones that are really worth making a fuss about.
Boar Prime is better than Boar, so it's not really that big of a deal that Boar isn't available anymore. Wraith Twin Vipers are only slightly better than the non-wraith versions, they deal almost entirely Impact damage instead of the more balanced mix that the normal version deals. Strun Wraith is a straight upgrade of Strun last I checked, but Strun is very powerful on its own. The Detron is available by defeating Harvester enough times (this is supposed to be a long-term goal, don't expect to farm it quickly), and the Brakk supposedly drops from the new Grineer Death Squad (again, long-term goal). If you want either of those enemies to appear, support the opposite side in Invasions (Support Corpus for G.D.S., support Grineer for Harvester).

Machete wasn't great (or very popular), so they removed it. Ether Daggers were removed because they had Ether Sword, Ether Dagger, Dual Ether Daggers, and Dual Ether (Sword + Dagger). It was a crazy number of duplicates, for weapons that nobody really uses anyway. From the moment they were added to the game up until now, I can probably count on one hand the number of players I've seen with some variant of Ether Swords/daggers. Again, you're not missing out on anything special.

As Aeon66 said, they're in the vault so there's always a chance they could come back, but for the most part if it's in the vault you might as well not worry about it. Codex entries are (and should be) there to list all past and current weaponry, events, enemies, and game systems. The entries are there so that when you see another player with that weapon you can find out more about it.

I think that it's still possible for vandals and wraiths to make an appearance at some point. Snipetron and Snipetron Vandal are really the only ones that are really worth making a fuss about.

Boar Prime is better than Boar, so it's not really that big of a deal that Boar isn't available anymore. Wraith Twin Vipers are only slightly better than the non-wraith versions, they deal almost entirely Impact damage instead of the more balanced mix that the normal version deals. Strun Wraith is a straight upgrade of Strun last I checked, but Strun is very powerful on its own. The Detron is available by defeating Harvester enough times (this is supposed to be a long-term goal, don't expect to farm it quickly), and the Brakk supposedly drops from the new Grineer Death Squad (again, long-term goal). If you want either of those enemies to appear, support the opposite side in Invasions (Support Corpus for G.D.S., support Grineer for Harvester).

Machete wasn't great (or very popular), so they removed it. Ether Daggers were removed because they had Ether Sword, Ether Dagger, Dual Ether Daggers, and Dual Ether (Sword + Dagger). It was a crazy number of duplicates, for weapons that nobody really uses anyway. From the moment they were added to the game up until now, I can probably count on one hand the number of players I've seen with some variant of Ether Swords/daggers. Again, you're not missing out on anything special.

As Aeon66 said, they're in the vault so there's always a chance they could come back, but for the most part if it's in the vault you might as well not worry about it. Codex entries are (and should be) there to list all past and current weaponry, events, enemies, and game systems. The entries are there so that when you see another player with that weapon you can find out more about it.

I' m not talking to take these weapons cuz of theyr stats, just cuz of mastery points. ^^

Btw if they put em in events like this one (g3) it would be impossible to obtain, i m farming g3 by days and still no brakk. my whole clan is trying to farm brakk and all of us miss at least a part....