The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback and ideas for the future!

JaRadnitch

Hi there!

I've been playing Warframe for a bit now and I felt like I wanted to give some feedback as well as come up with a few suggestions to make the game even better!

First off: I love the game. It's tons of fun to play with some friends, wrecking bad guys with blades and guns! The shooting is solid and doesn't feel too loose and the swords feel like they have weight behind them, making the combat seem more realistic! The story is cool as well and is actually worth paying attention to, unlike a lot of other modern games today.

There are however some things that I'd like to see done, if at all possible: I know, I said that it's nice that the swords have weight behind them, but that doesn't mean I want the combat to be super slow. At times I find myself wishing that I could upgrade my sword, allowing me to swing faster and string combos together more easily. I don't know if there is an upgrade for this (couldn't find one when I was looking over the upgrade tree), but if not I'd like to see it done.

That's really the only gameplay related issue I have. The other thing I think would be interesting to see in this game is compeditive multiplayer. Now, I know people are going to yell at me, saying that not all games need some cometetive multiplayer tagged on, and that's completely true! But I feel Warframe would make an incredible competetive multiplayer game, having to communicate with you team and utilize you different abilities to achieve victory in objectie-based game modes. Now, that kind of thing costs money, and I don't know how big you people's budget is, so I won't hold my breath for it, but I think it's a cool idea.

Now, to end off on a positive note: Despite Warframe seeming simple and easy to learn on the surface, I love the amount of depth it has. The large amount of upgrades for weapons, abilities, armor etc. I think it's great!

- JaRadnitch