Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea On How To Make The Game More Co-Op And Team Oriented.

-CM-Sean

Yet another slowbie post about the impotence to combine sprint with slide to achieve the ''rush''.How about you play your penalty game with your slowbie friends without worrying about rushers and other no-team players? ;-)

Edited by skeptics

You just quoted me twice? o.O

Also because its more fun to do it in a group, and go forever. I love going to apollodorus its where I hang out to wait on the new updates. I level all my stuff there, and I destroy everything there... Plus gotta compete with phage for leveling stuff. Also you can't level so well solo... Solo only goes so far...

so wouldn't it make more sense to motivate people to stay with the group?

This is exactly what i'm talking about why does someone go ahead and run to the vault while you leave others behind, I have seen many games where the alone player dies because of being alone, in OD vault runs, then the mission must be scrapped!! The entire idea behind the dragon keys is for the team to work together, because each person is hindered in some way, so work in teams to move forward!

Just Seeing where in a lot of games there is just a lack of communication and cooperation, 90% of the games i start people don't even tend to cooperate or talk.  This is becoming a big issue, where as 3 months ago it wasn't and there was a huge sense of teamwork.  Right now the game has change to total lack of teamwork.  I might get lucky one out of 20 or 30 games to get a team that actually cooperates, rather than running around like a chicken with their heads cut off, and just complete chaos.

Let me reiterate what I said: We have a team member go off and look for the vault for us while we continue on with the mission. When he finds it, he will lead us there when we are done with the mission, so we can see who has the right key and we get to open the vault.

We all agreed that this would be our plan. Regardless as to whether ot not it is an efficient plan, it is teamwork. Your idea of punishment to those who are away from the main group limits the flexibility of teamwork to "stick together", when in reality, teamwork does not always mean sticking together.

To be honest I prefer a reputation system than a punishment system. At least that type of system wouldn't limit co-op tactics. Straying from the group is how some people play, after all, and I feel such a thing shouldn't warrant a game-limiting punishment

I agree with OP's sentiment. Maybe if someone drew up a "How to play" guide for newcomers, some of these problems can be mitigated. For example, I didn't know not sticking together in survival spreads out spawn rates, or that we get bonuses for sticking together till someone mentioned it. The community is smart, if we spread out this information using cool pictures it'll get peoples attention and then they'll (hopefully) make the decision to stick together.

I agree with OP's sentiment. Maybe if someone drew up a "How to play" guide for newcomers, some of these problems can be mitigated. For example, I didn't know not sticking together in survival spreads out spawn rates, or that we get bonuses for sticking together till someone mentioned it. The community is smart, if we spread out this information using cool pictures it'll get peoples attention and then they'll (hopefully) make the decision to stick together.

yea i have to explain this everytime in xini while i'm ranking stuff up.  and i really have to write a complete essay via chat, while trying to shoot the crewmen in the face!!!

and same about survival and spawn... but most of the time even after i explain people don't respond. or they just don't care.

Edited by -CM-Sean