The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My opining on Warframe!(feedback)

WhiteFang

I ll be explaining what might be wrong with the game,what might be added and what is pretty good within the game.

So here's my review on everything in Warframe:

-Client size is actualy pretty suprising,fine by my standards.10/10

-Login screen is simple,artistic and clean.I like it very much 10/10

-Main menu same as login screen,artistic and simple.Eye candy for me!Well done! 10/10

-Warframe model standing on galaxy map can glitch sometimes need to be looked into that!Still very good! 9/10

-Planets can collide sometimes,need to be rescaled (not to realistic size) to size that they wont collide.

-Account profile can bug sometimes,not counting the affinity that i got from previous mission

-When i bought Loki/Ember avatar images it didnt give me option to put them(needs to be fixed)

-Ranking system and player info is a great idea!10/10

-Arsenal weapon info (below the weapon model) dont update when you upgrade it with mods or with ranks!

-Colouring your warframe is pretty neat altho is limited due to platinum requirements! 8/10

-Warframe ranking system is awesome!Needs to be repositioned!(its in contact with warframe "unspent points" block

,will post a picture)

-Sword element animation needs to be redone.(it would be nice if elements were off the hande and on the very blade)

-Dual Skana doesnt have any element animation,altho effects are seen on the mobs

-Contacts are very well desinged but need alot of fixing(sometimes i had to logout couple of times just so me and my firend can group up,please look into that)

-Chat message are late sometimes,once it took half an hour for my friend to recive a chat message!

-Market is all good!Would like to see some wepons get buyable with credits and please add loki,excalibur and volt blueprints for foundry.

-Missions seem all the same i expect that changing in time

-Pistol motion blur sometimes "stucks" will post a pic

-it would be nice if they added sword-death animation for caorpus walkers,they just fall down

Overall:9/10

This game has potential,cant wait to see what will be added in the future :D

Will be adding more info on this.Please feel free to correct my grammar and i am sorry for my bad english

Edited by WhiteFang

You can equip your avatars, when you're at the hub, top left with your name, click it, then click on your current avatar to change it.

They're already working on a new type of envirnoment, it's going to be indoors as well, but it'll feature some other aesthetics though.