Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think I Won The Event....

fet_nite

No.  How is this hard to understand.  'Once released, the core will become unstable and its health will begin to degrade.'  It is the core's health that determines your score.  What kind of moronic event would score its players based on their remaining hp?  Anyone with a rejuvenation aura gets a perfect score, while any new player is numerically locked out of success? 

Edit: I'm also a huge fan of your attitude.  'I don't think I'll succeed, so I'm not even gonna try.'  Really?  You couldn't actually play the event before complaining about its design?  Maybe you would have noticed that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Ok...

I misread the event announcement - and was *actually* impressed by how easy people clearing an event that seemed impossible with my current build. I'm sorry for my reading comprehension fail. However, you could have pointed out my error with slightly less hostility.

As for my attitude, I was stating how I didn't think I could currently do it, to show how impressed I was by how easy others were finding it, based on my understanding at the time. I *was* planning on doing Void runs to get cash to grind up my shield and health mods to play the event. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear.

I do appreciate that you corrected my error, because I'll do the event when I get home, however, if you could do so with less hostility in the future, I would appreciate it.