The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

more player limit?

Eishun

from 4 to 8 or 16 maybe?

like a full scale mission on grand mother ship, 16 player, divided into 4 group, doing certain part of the ship on real time

in the end they group up against one major boss or something? [raid that will take like 1 hour of teamwork]

anyway i think limiting to only 4 kinda generic [since most co op only support 4 player], other co-op game like grand chase also limited to only 4 player max

maybe 6 for start..

it's great game though

from 4 to 8 or 16 maybe?

like a full scale mission on grand mother ship, 16 player, divided into 4 group, doing certain part of the ship on real time

in the end they group up against one major boss or something? [raid that will take like 1 hour of teamwork]

anyway i think limiting to only 4 kinda generic [since most co op only support 4 player], other co-op game like grand chase also limited to only 4 player max

maybe 6 for start..

it's great game though

As of right now, and probably in the foresesable future, 4 players is probably going to be what we get. The envirnoments is simply too small, and an increased number of players would require and increased number of enemies, could seriously bog down some slower computers.

I don't disagree with you though, but don't get your hopes up.

As of right now, and probably in the foresesable future, 4 players is probably going to be what we get. The envirnoments is simply too small, and an increased number of players would require and increased number of enemies, could seriously bog down some slower computers.

I don't disagree with you though, but don't get your hopes up.

I sadly agree...

IDK about you guys but the network issues I have with the game sometimes (with whoever's hosting the game) would not be fun if 16 people were trying to talk to that guy with the 7 year old computer on DSL. They can add more people to the maps after they optimize selecting the host for the game.

IDK about you guys but the network issues I have with the game sometimes (with whoever's hosting the game) would not be fun if 16 people were trying to talk to that guy with the 7 year old computer on DSL. They can add more people to the maps after they optimize selecting the host for the game.

For something like 16 players, dedicated servers would be ideal, and I don't think we're ever going to get that, another reason not to expect 16 players or something wild like that.

I could see the player limit getting increased to maybe 6 at most, but even that is a stretch in the way the game is currently designed.