The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well Done De, Take This Achievement As Example

Etherealjh

Hi!

Well, i came here just to talk about the game difficulty... i can't avoid to think that the game still being too easy.

I know, the De team has worked hard to fix that, but they havent changed anything significantly... at least thats that i think. 

maybe new players have a lot of fun with the game, but when you have played warframe during long time you realize, the game is easy and as you progress is even easier.

Well, despite what I said i came here to congratulate DE team.... The last hotfix, the hotfix that has brought fun to my and my friends..... the new difficulty of interception missions, the grineers acts aggressively and efficiently..... now i can see a challenge in that kind of missions.

the last time, we won, but the greneer team reached a 80% mastery.....  finally I am proud to successfully win a mission, after using 2 of my relive on that.

If you DE team... if you can find the way to adapt the missions difficulty to the players team, and create more challenges like this, you will extend the lifetime of this game a lot..... 

I know it's a tough job, but I wanted to give you something that you has achieved very well as reference.

congrats and thank you DE :)

postscript: sorry if I'm wrong in a sentence, i am learning english yet :P

Edited by Etherealjh