Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firestorm For Torid

GrogBeard

Hey there gang. I think Firestorm should be Equipable on the Torid and here's why.

1.) The Penta has it, and is also a grenade launcher. Clan research weapons should have similar customization/optimization options to weapons that are purchasable in the store.

2.) It would be really cool.

No. You can easily leave a trail of the clouds.

You can also leave a trail of grenades with the penta, although slightly more dangerous. Well, if not make the radius larger, how about the cloud effect persist longer? That would be better in my opinion, because it would allow the gun to do what it does uniquely, better.

In my opinion, the Torid needs a rework from the ground up, as I don't think increasing the radius slightly will make it much better.

Personally, I'd like to see it have a fast fire rate, large clip, and much larger radius, but with the direct hit damage drastically lowered and maybe normal damage adjusted too. Doing that, on top of maybe giving it better status chance or something else unique, would allow it to be a good CC weapon for covering a large area at once. 

Of course, that's just my concept of making it more fun to use, I don't know if it would be properly balanced when actually put into use, so don't hit me.

Edited by zacoda4