The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Silliness] I Personally Think The Next Prime Weapon Should Be Void Key Prime

8bit_Ghost

It's like a keyblade! Actually yes it is a keyblade. Rhino Prime's 100 keys all detach from his body to form together into Keyblado Primo and we save the Disney lands from the fun-hating Grineer who don't understand the value of friendship.

It's like a keyblade! Actually yes it is a keyblade. Rhino Prime's 100 keys all detach from his body to form together into Keyblado Primo and we save the Disney lands from the fun-hating Grineer who don't understand the value of friendship.

You were almost on to something, I was thinking you were gonna suggest something like what Vor has. He actually inserts the key into himself. So maybe yeah a Key which provides positive effects (opposite of dragon keys maybe?). But for the bonuses it provides it'd have to be pretty hard to craft or obtain.

You were almost on to something, I was thinking you were gonna suggest something like what Vor has. He actually inserts the key into himself. So maybe yeah a Key which provides positive effects (opposite of dragon keys maybe?). But for the bonuses it provides it'd have to be pretty hard to craft or obtain.

A good point, maybe a little wasteful but it could be interesting. Key grenades? :v naw that's too silly for the game

But now I can't help but see Vor reaching out screaming "Orokon Voooooioooiiidddd!!" like Xehanort...

A good point, maybe a little wasteful but it could be interesting. Key grenades? :v naw that's too silly for the game

But now I can't help but see Vor reaching out screaming "Orokon Voooooioooiiidddd!!" like Xehanort...

Doors locked, time to hack.. nope Key Nades

Doors locked, time to hack.. nope Key Nades

KeyNades...oh god...

...Sora with Void Keyblade Prime in one hand, Keynade in other, and Donald and goofy dressed up as trinity and Excalibur...I'm ready for this.

Edited by 8bit_Ghost

I've succeeded in maximum silliness. I shall enjoy my cake.

I've known about it years before your post.

I think it was a Penny Arcade news post from Tycho which introduced me into the emo derp that is kingdom hearts 2 and the brainfart concept of "keyblade".

Ugh.

I've known about it years before your post.I think it was a Penny Arcade news post from Tycho which introduced me into the emo derp that is kingdom hearts 2 and the brainfart concept of "keyblade".Ugh.

Heyyyy no game shaming please ._. This is a silly thread not a grumpy one.

Anyways, Vor's already weaponized keys and Rhino prime is made of them. It's only time until we're swinging them around.

So we need steroids. A buff Nyx...