The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Feedback + Suggestion] Nekros' Desecrate

Ddublu

I'll start off by saying that, mechanic-wise, Nekros feels really sound in his purpose in the game. He's a great Support warframe; especially in Orokin Void missions, such as ODS and ODD). His summons are quite formidable discractions perhaps only slightly more useful than Loki/Saryn's clones. Also his Desecrate has proven quite invaluable in Survival missions in general; sometimes allowing a team to almost NEVER need to use the life support to progress, should RNG allow it.

Speaking of which, I think I've found, at least from a personal standpoint, some 'quality of life' changes to Desecrate to make it overall have better usage. I think to save a person from having to stand in an area and constantly spam the ability to get the bodies to pop; they should pop 100% of the time with 60% of the time dropping a health orb, still following what the ability is meant to do, but allowing a Nekros to stay with a progressing group instead of trying to farm every bit out of a mound of bodies. Now this just may be me in this, since I tend to like clearing out every body that I can find when I run Survival missions with my Nekros, but it'd help me stick with my group or move from mound of bodies to mound of bodies more easily.

In essence everything is the same as it should; just changes the whole 'spam Descrate until a body pops' to 'clear a mound and move to the next'. I really think this small change could benefit Nekros' gameplay very much.

From my own experience this was the only real... nit-picky thing that seemed to bug me as I stood in a cleared room; spamming while my teammates moved on to somewhere else and I was left sprinting after them; having only a few seconds to Desecrate what bodies they killed ahead of me.