Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skana Prime Charge Attack Animations Changed?!

Ronin_Warder

OK i haven't used it in a while because the Dakra Prime(which doesn't have a normal Dakra to have a prime, in the first place) is SO much better default stat wise and hits multiple targets, thus with any mod setup it is overall better.... That being said, I went to use the Skana Prime again today because i really loved the charge attack animation, still my favorite melee weapon overall, Well its now changed to swing like any other long sword :/

Why did you change it DE?! Its an exclusive item you have made to be useless, and now its not even worth playing with because you changed it's GD charge animation. 

I know guys first world problems har har but all seriousness, could anyone from DE shed some light on the reasoning behind this ? 

Edited by Ronin_Warder

Dual Kama's unique charge animation was also hit by a recent update. Now it just uses the regular Dual charge animation.

I made a thread about this in Art feedback, and Noogums confirmed that it wasn't intentional. (S?)he also said that it should be fixed when or before Melee 2.0 hits.

Edited by SortaRandom