Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sensitivity doesn't go low enough

aTaVaX

Not really sure if it fits under UI, but the Mouse Sensitivity slider doesn't go very low. I don't use a rediculously low sensitvity and i don't use a very high dpi, but i do use a gaming mouse set at 900 dpi and i find even on the absolute lowest setting, the sensitivity is pretty high for my taste and i know people that prefer much lower sensitivities than myself and have their dpi set much higher.

I already made this thread only a few hours ago on this very sub forum, only 3 threads below you. I'll just quote myself from there.

The current sensitivity slider is waaaay to sensitive. I have it dropped all the way down to zero, and also reduced my mouses DPI all the way down to 200 (which is the lowest), and it's still too high. This needs to be tweaked for lower sensitivities, allowing us to write in a number would also be a huge plus.

Another problem I encountered was that the zoom sensitivity was too low, so idealy we should get two sliders, one for normal sensitivity, and another one for zoom sensitivity. Cause right now the game does not allow me to have my preferred sensitivity in either of these. Normal sensitivity I can never get low enough, and if I set zoom sensitivity to how I like it the normal sensitivity becomes absurdly high.