Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hip Fire Accuracy Addition.

GONZI2013

So I was thinking, what if DE added an extra stat for accuracy when not ADS-ing. Basically your gun will have 2 accuracy stats, one for hip fire, the other for aiming. This could put in another factor in balancing weapons.

For example, the Gorgon will have a terrible hip fire accuracy but when you ADS its accuracy will increase to 16 thanks to it's long barrel. This can also apply to duel weapons and make single weapons worthwhile by limiting duel weapons to their hip fire accuracy only. Thoughts?

I'm surprised that this isn't already implemented to be honest - in terms of having hipfire accuracy different than from ADS. Firing from the hip - unless with some kind of laser pointer, should have rather inaccurate fire, not pinpoint with snipers unless Tenno have some kind of optic-uplink to their weapon sights for impeccable aim regardless if ADS or firing from the hip.

I'm surprised that this isn't already implemented to be honest - in terms of having hipfire accuracy different than from ADS. Firing from the hip - unless with some kind of laser pointer, should have rather inaccurate fire, not pinpoint with snipers unless Tenno have some kind of optic-uplink to their weapon sights for impeccable aim regardless if ADS or firing from the hip.

EXACTLY!!!!