Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grakata Prime

(PSN)x35_DOuBLeTReYx

Wanna hear a joke? What do you call a mod that costs just as much as Point Strike, doesn't even give a third of the same bonus, and it reduces rate of fire by 36%?

Critical Delay! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Which is basically why I plan on using Critical Delay should I go grab a Grakata. Do I look like I want to use something inefficient in ammo economy?

Edited by AfroGamerNinja

Vandal is nothing specific to do with corpus they have a great big lotus on them for one and the lato as you say is not corpus only the prova is still corpus.

Vandals are like primes are not faction specific.

Firstly, braton is a mass-produced rifle by the corpus which we buy, or was

Secondly, the Snipetron was made by corpus, but then phased out to be replaced by lanka as their tech increased.

And it is quite possible that the lato is the same as the braton, produced by corpus of old orokin designs.

And the lotus symbol is from being modified by the lotus, not that they aren't originally corpus.

And barring braton/lato, give me another non-tenno weapon that is also a prime.

Edited by Warriorrogue

Firstly, braton is a mass-produced rifle by the corpus which we buy, or was

Secondly, the Snipetron was made by corpus, but then phased out to be replaced by lanka as their tech increased.

And it is quite possible that the lato is the same as the braton, produced by corpus of old orokin designs.

And the lotus symbol is from being modified by the lotus, not that they aren't originally corpus.

And barring braton/lato, give me another non-tenno weapon that is also a prime.

You know we can all make things up off the top of our heads lol

you can not use personal fantasy as an argument.

lore says lato is teno crafted. only takes one non teno prime to make that non faction specific lol

Edited by Kyphe

You know we can all make things up off the top of our heads lol

Yes, I know that. However, I haven't.

lore says lato is teno crafted. only takes one non teno prime to make that non faction specific lol

Teno? And It basically is Tenno=Prime stuff, and everything else in the future will probably be tenno. Does a glass of plain water in the ocean make it not salt water?

And you seem to be making stuff up, as it says nowhere that lato is tenno made.

Yes, I know that. However, I haven't.

Teno? And It basically is Tenno=Prime stuff, and everything else in the future will probably be tenno. Does a glass of plain water in the ocean make it not salt water?

And you seem to be making stuff up, as it says nowhere that lato is tenno made.

The original description of the lato was the classic tenno weapon, it has been referred to as tenno many times by the devs, it is tenno the wiki still has the "tenno made" info, nothing has ever been said to contradict that so I have made nothing up.

The braton was originally tenno, then corpus, then replaced in corups use by the Dera. Both starting weapons were described as tenno back then, it was like they were legacy weapons from old earth, but they were all just place holding models! as there was not even the bare bones of lore at that time, burston was used by grineer also.

Now when the devs chose to remove the snipetron, it was due to the gun not fitting the lore of the corpus so the description is null and void. It was not phased out, it totally was removed! Replaced not only by the lanka but also the vulkar, as the grineer ballista used snipetron as well, its current identity in game is thus unclear.

If you want a story for it, it could be an attempt by a faction within the grineer, of retrofitting the common Lanka frame to their own detonite technology. The goal being to produce a sniper rifle with improved armor piercing capability in preparation for an internal conflict by an as yet unknown ambitious grineer officer. A plot which when discovered by Captain Vor! he then puts down with out mercy. Vor claims to have destroyed all such weapons and openly accuses the corpus of complicity in the action, but there are rumors he has kept a stockpile of these guns.

Edited by Kyphe