The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Warframe Individuality Ideas/new Vay Hek Mechanic Idea

spysweeper242

I have noticed warframes some-what lack of cosmetical changes to make there warframes, well unique so I came up with some proto-type ideas:

Paint jobs: You can upload an image from your desktop/other files and you can put that images on your warframe/weapon and it will look spray painted on.

Unique Rare helmets: These are given as a Bp that takes 72 hours to build, after you have scanned a boss/mini-boss 3x the regular amount for a reverse engineered version of there special mask, if you ask me I want New Vay Heks. If possible if you scan a data-mass like that, you can get a female gender lotus head dress. 

More animation sets: Like more animation sets like stalker and military like possibly.

Custom profile pic: Sort of like a paint job, you can upload a image to make it your new profile icon.

3D chat: This will basically show your exact frame to the letter (No weapons visible for lag purposes). For space purposes, 4 at a time will be displayed smaller then a bosses and now where it goes: Right where it is when you press Z to view players in your squad. This also this works for voice chat but will say -incoming ally transmission instead of your words, it will just be audio.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vay Hek Mechanic suggestion

Rage

~ How it works: As his rage (Meter in the corner) builds up, the more power and destruction he has.

~ How it builds up: By damaging him, for instance, lets say I hit him for 100, he would gain 100/10000

rage.

~ How do you decrease his rage: Avoid his attacks and his anger level will go down

~ At a certain point [5,000], he will begin to be a high threat and attack other grineer and will throw them at you occasionally

~ Keeping his rage low is important, because unlike his current counter-part when his rage builds up he gets a some-what big damage resistance buff.

~Context: Each time his rage gets to a certain level [100=normal 500= slightly angered 1000 [ Extremely angry] 10000 [Delirious with rage] his taunts will become more scary and will be yelled loudly with a high amount of anger.

~ Though it makes the battle greatly harder, the more rage he has when he is defeated, the higher chance of one of his more Rare drops [Chance for ironically rage]

feedback and support and up votes?