Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Savior Of Jupiter Unable To Get

Tali

It says kill the boss of jupiter which is Alad V but it doesnt count so i think it is still bound to J3-Golem because with Savior of Eris and eris doesnt have a boss atm(before it was Phorid)but i killed Phorid at Pluto and got savior of Eris.
So i think savior of jupiter is bound to J3-Golem, btw will he ever return?

edit: i just found out that savior of neptune is also unable to get because its bound to Hyena(the old one)

Edited by Aeon66

Where do you see those achievements btw? They're not listed in steam, I got savior of eris as well from killing phorid on a completely different planet

if you click on your profile ingame, there will be a list to left, click on challenges and select others and there you will see them

So killing Phorid on any planet is the way to get Eris achievement since there is no boss on Eris i took this as Eris being the home planet/start of the infestation outbreak, Alad V is glitched and there is no achievement for raptor (have killed him about 10 times)... also found that the hyena one does not work either. SO Guess we need to report all of this and then make the most of all the others... also have killed the dual boss setup in Phobos multiple times to no achievement.. Hosting or not does not matter have done them all in groups and solo to no avail...

Edited by PhippsyCent

So killing Phorid on any planet is the way to get Eris achievement since there is no boss on Eris i took this as Eris being the home planet/start of the infestation outbreak, Alad V is glitched and there is no achievement for raptor (have killed him about 10 times)... also found that the hyena one does not work either. SO Guess we need to report all of this and then make the most of all the others... also have killed the dual boss setup in Phobos multiple times to no achievement.. Hosting or not does not matter have done them all in groups and solo to no avail...

youre correct, currently they are bound to the old bosses which some has been replaced by newer ones, so one day in the future DE might fix it

• 2 weeks later...