Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Purchase Any Founders Pack

Iridann

I wish we had that warning to prevent your frustration.

Facts are:

Steam users* can only use Steam Wallet.

Website users* can only use UP.

I don't think it is possible to let Steam users pay with UP, but it may be possible to get UP users into Steam. I will try and see what I can chase down on this when I'm at work. I am unsure of details.

*an account created through Steam.

*an account created through www.warframe.com

I AM using Steam and I can only us UltimatePay. I have funds in my wallet, I'm ingame I go to market and hit "Get Platinum" and it opens up Steam web browser and it makes me pay with UltimatePay and PayPal ect. So I have no idea what the issue is, it would be nice to just get it resolved.

I created my account on this website then downloaded the game through steam and I can't use either option, so where do this puts me?

So you're unable to buy from either UltimatePay and your Steam Wallet? I don't see how that works but until a DEV replys with a solultion, not much you can do.

I wish we had that warning to prevent your frustration.

Facts are:

Steam users* can only use Steam Wallet.

Website users* can only use UP.

I don't think it is possible to let Steam users pay with UP, but it may be possible to get UP users into Steam. I will try and see what I can chase down on this when I'm at work. I am unsure of details.

*an account created through Steam.

*an account created through www.warframe.com

Can you give us some update on the progress of the situation? I have the feeling I might want to spend platinum on the next update. "Website user" here.

I have a related question, one not worth its own thread, but I first got the Disciple pack and a few weeks later upgraded to Hunter. I have Excalibur Prime in my inventory, I just don't have the rank showing in the forum. Is it just a problem associated with upgrading? 

I have a related question, one not worth its own thread, but I first got the Disciple pack and a few weeks later upgraded to Hunter. I have Excalibur Prime in my inventory, I just don't have the rank showing in the forum. Is it just a problem associated with upgrading? 

With that, just give it a bit or two. All intents and purposes, you are a Hunter now, it just needs some time for the website to "update" you.