The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Eu

yugi_moto

Howdy everyone.

Fairly low-level Excalibur user here on a PC, currently running Burston/Latron as Primary, Magnus as Secondary and Obex as Melee. Unfortunately can't afford a Sentinel yet :(

I've done about 60 missions so far but haven't closed off all the nodes passed yet, just been progressing up to around level 16ish missions.

I'm a fairly committed League of Legends grinder and I hella love research - it's awesome to see all these DPS calculators etc - just my cup of tea. 

Currently I only play with one irl friend, but would love some more people to start grinding with and perhaps even join the little clan we've made, if you're around the same level and want some company! We're playing around 8 hours a day at the moment.

As of right now, while we are way up the tree towards Sedna/Phobos/Uranus, we're both stuck on Earth: Lua. Without some insanely farmed waveclear 'frames and potato'd weapons it seems ridiculously hard, especially with all the Grineer CC... It's currently a massive block for us to get to Jupiter/Europa and we haven't yet been lucky with our teammates - plenty of people new to Earth who haven't discovered the terror! Would LOVE someone high-level to come give us a hand. 

Anyway, it's cool to join a community at around this stage - I always feel like communities of this size have a great atmosphere and lots of friendliness and help.

Thanks for reading =)

yugi_moto

if you need help clearing lua I think I can help you guys with that if you want to contact me at some point it seems this mission is giving a lot of new players issues

That would be wonderful. I'll add you later on today, see if you can give us a hand at some point :) Many thanks.