The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turning Warframe Helmet Abilities Into Found Power Modules

Doommarine654

so, been thinking. people like certain helmets because of the powers they give. but DE is trying phase out *or just not have these powers on helmets i dont exactly know what happening just know word of mouth ATM* enhanced helmets.

my suggestion is;

bosses drop 3-5 different power modules relative to who they are. that you can install on your helmet. all helmets now become powerless. and those that have powers become separated and you have the module and are able to install it.

what this does is, allow ALL warframes to have access to ALL positive/negative power modules allowing further in depth customization of your frame. *yes i know this means even the fast frames get even faster but fast frames are fast. and should remain fast* this also makes all the helmets back into player choice of looks but still retain and receive bonuses to their build.

there are also a chance at getting a single rare double power boosted module but the reduced effect will be increased. meaning you could find a module with +power strength and + power range. but its reduction say reduced power efficiency could be doubled from like 15% to 30%.

so say like sargus ruk; has power strength or power duration or power range helmet power modules. that can each come with one random negative effect which could be reduced movement speed, or reduced power efficiency. stuff like that.but its all random.

you will also have to construct these modules once constructed they can be used across all frames.

this is just a thought. and would love the input of the community.

TLDR;

all helmets become cosmetic with no power bonuses.
all current helmets with powers turn into a BP in the foundry to be made and applied to all other helmets.
new self found BPs to add different powers to helms to further increase customization. *both aesthetically and stat based*

Edited by Doommarine654

If it means that I can use my fan/beret helmet on booben then i'm all for it.

thats the point. its to get all helms to be just customiation options, and then you can chose to add an effect bonus from the power modules you have. so if you like your fan beret helmet for vauban you can have it plus an added effect of your choice or none at all.

that makes sense but each frame (im not sure puting it in helm would be good) would had to be limited to 1 module and the modules would had to be like current ones "one boost one handicap" like a corrupted mod

and they will, this just makes it so that a player can use any helm they want and any bonus they want *if they chose to*. and yes they will come with the detriment.