The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno That Need Some Tlc

bellinger

okay, i've got all the lads and ladies together.

and a few of them are seriously lacking in horrible areas, to the point i don't even have the abilities in question.

Loki: Radial Disarm. okay so it's sort of a joke how the god of trickery, trolling, and generally being a $&*^ to the grineer, has an ability that forces enemies to switch from shooting at him, to punching, whacking, and curb stomping him in the nuts. i think it should be changed to a party skill like blessing or a army rearing ability like a mass mind control. it just makes more sense for a god of trickery to convince his enemies to fight for him, instead of against him. maybe make it only work on grineer or corpus, doing little but stun the infested since they have a hive mind.

Ember: do i need to say it? can i please have overheat back?

Banshee: Sonic Boom. this skill to say the least is underwhelming. what it does is not enemies flat on their butt. what it SHOULD do is hit them with a super sonic blast of air, thusly smearing them across the walls floor and ceiling of the ship like jelly shot out of an air cannon. i'm not asking for much, just make it toss enemies across the room like soul punch.

Ash: teleport. the simple problem is that this ability shouldn't need a target. it should pretty much just be for getting around real fast. like teleporting.

Nyx: psychic bolts. they deal fair damage, but just personally don't FIT her. i know she's a psychic warfame they just seem out of place. maybe i'm just weird.

i'm totally not trying to troll or pick a fight. i just think these abilities need a little balancing especailly banshee.

Loki: Radial Disarm. okay so it's sort of a joke how the god of trickery, trolling, and generally being a $&*^ to the grineer, has an ability that forces enemies to switch from shooting at him, to punching, whacking, and curb stomping him in the nuts. i think it should be changed to a party skill like blessing or a army rearing ability like a mass mind control. it just makes more sense for a god of trickery to convince his enemies to fight for him, instead of against him. maybe make it only work on grineer or corpus, doing little but stun the infested since they have a hive mind.

Loki is probably one of the most balanced Warframes in the game. His ultimate is fine as it is.

Loki's fine, if anything nerf the Perma invis (<--- You know this is OP) to buff the Disarm/Decoy. (also, if you use his Perma invis build you can Disarm with no worries, rather drop a Decoy and Galatine goes nom nom)

Ember: I know the point, that said I wish Accelerant would suck-IN the enemies (Better synching with abilities, and various weapons). Overheat was a bit too OP with 98% Damage reduction though, you can't seriously expect that back.

Ash: How are you going to set the point? Just BAM you popped up at the edge of the ability range, here's the edge of the map gent. I'd rather he popped up and did a 1-hit target of his Storm animation. Maybe a li'l less damage. Or an AoE Blind similar to Excal with a much reduced duration.

Nyx: Needs more damage. Other than that they're not a bad idea per se as they're more of a self-defense tool.

Banshee: it's a 1 ability, what do you expect looks like it'd be a 3 ability, maybe increase the range by a significant margin? (And take away her most well known and useless ability that teh devs are working on, Silence.)

Edited by un1337ninj4

Loki: you are playing him wrong. Enemies supposed to be angry at your decoy not you. Then use radial disarm to group them near decoy and chop them with your galatine. Loki is fine and even a little OP.

Banshee: yes Yes YES. Did I said yes?

Nyx: psychic bolts are really need some utility.

Edited by Repligon

I think Ash's teleport should just have an attack added to it, a single-target version of his ult (as someone else has mentioned earlier in the thread), or at least be a free smoke-screen.

Banshee's 1 (and 3) are difficult. Sonic Boom has some impressive CC ability, but if Mag's 1 can ragdoll and qualify as a spammable mini-nuke, why can't Sonic Boom have one of these too? Silence is just a whole different problem, and I have no idea what's going to happen to that. The devs keep saying it'll be cool when they add proper stealth, but they've been promising stealth tweaks and reworks for nearing a year now.

One change I'd really like to see with Loki is having enemies shift aggro to the target you switch teleport with for a second or two, similar to how they keep firing at your last known spot when you go invisible.

Edited by SilentCynic