Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Toggle Sprint

longboarder120

i dont know how the devs play warframe or every one else dose but when you play warframe with an xbox 360 controller for about 1-4 hours straight and your sprinting half of the time and your thumb gets pretty sore thats why toggling sprint is so good like on borderlands 2 plz add it in the customize game settings under cotrols as a check box like the invert X/Y axis

Thanks

Edited by longboarder120

If you go to controls and go to customize keybindings you can assign toggle sprint to a button

list of key bindings

Jump

Move Up

Move Left

Move Down

Move Right

Fire Weapon

Aim Weapon

Reload

Toggle Crouch

Hold to Crouch

Sprint/Roll

Use

Melee

Block

Switch Weapon

Item Popup

Chat

Power A

Power B

Power C

Power D

Next Power

Previous Power

Use Selected Power

Place Marker

Reverse Camera

Spectate Next Player

Spectate Prev Player

Show Player LIst

Push to Talk

i dont know about you but i shore dont see what your talkin about and it seems you dont seem to see what im talkin about

also dont just post some thing like that with out even checkin to see if you right

Edited by longboarder120

i agree with toggle sprint 100% im playing this game with my fingure 99% of the time holting shift getting rsi in my left hand.

I think the game would flow better if sprinting didnt use stamina and was purely for stealth. It would allow you to just leave sprint on all the time in the thick of things. At the moment i feel it is more of a nuisence than anything.