The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would You Compare Valkyr To Another Frame But In A Positive Perspective And How Could She Be Improved As A Whole In Your Opinion?

WildcatAU

She is meant to be a beserker not a tank, which generally means attack speed and lifesteal.

Ripline - is fun and functional

Warcry - is , well you have so much armour already is 10% more damage reduction worth it? with a beserker mod on ichors I can already hit as fast as I can click , do I really need more attack speed. Stuff dies so fast already, do I really need mobs to have less armour.

Paralysis - Currently only entertaining because you can stealth attack with it in hysteria, but we have been told this is a bug.

Hysteria - Good, but clunky, not entirely sure the invincibility is needed with the life steal, but it's nice.

I think it's probably pointless to make this thread :( because we don't know how melee 2.0 will change hysteria. I would like for hysteria to not be based off weapon stats, I'd like to be able to use Jat kittag like in the screen shot, but we have to run ichors/zorens now so we arent gimping hysteria. Bigger range and cleave on hysteria would be good. 

There has to be a better way to kill drones than jumping and ground pounding in Hysteria.

Anyway id be happy if warcry and para were replaced with more useful skills, and Hysteria was tweaked 

Maybe instead of Hysteria giving you immorality, they could make it so it Warcry and Hysteria are combined. Like what they did with Rhino. Then we could get a better 3rd ability. I also think paralyses is pretty useless except while in Hysteria mode and you can almost one shot enemies.    

It does if the damage coming in is faster than you can react to.  War Cry mitigates enough of it when facing down high level mobs you can actually see what's happening as opposed to spamming "4".  To each their own but it does indeed server a purpose.  

I have never had a issue "dying before i know it" even a heavy gunner in t3 survival takes a moment to drop my health.  If you are at the point that you are losing all your HP in a couple seconds.. it is time to get to extraction. because at that point, you probably arent making a dent in their numbers with all your punching.

I just gave Outer Terminus Defense a go solo and was able clear the 5 waves (as a couple of you pointed out the warcry does seem to help the cryopod)

Pretty happy with that, still bummed to hear Melee 2.0 isn't going to change thier only Melee warframe. What are they thinking?