The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe 2.0 (Ideas,not Real Though Just Hoping) :0

biowizard50

Well I was so bored of grinding in venus gosh so I got this idea, no not prime.(This are not real BTW just hope that I get not hate and DE will like it and its my first post)

Prime are just being circly(frost prime head) extra polarity and some extras when u are in the void with them(PRIME SWAG). The 2.0 gets a redesign(hopefully) ,increased stats like armor increase, speed increase for rhino, and extra like cape, unusable actual shield . If this actually works out to make them 2.0 u need get a orokin fusion(stil thinking of a name)

where u can buy it for 50 plat or get its bp, u will need a  2 void key , and u know the character who u wanan make it into 2.0 parts (yes u need to get its part again to  do to get the fusion) eg loki I need his helmet,systems and chasis with 2 void key then ur  done. Now for  my rough idea for the items the warframe will get(stats later topic)

mag: gets magnet shaped gaunlets

Excalibur: gets a cape with a design of medival like a shield

loki: give him a crown :D I didn't pick loki but I think that many luv him so give him a crown and a cape like loki in thor

Trinity: hmm just remove the big parasite like thing off her &#! weeeeeeeeird ( a redesign would be better)

Ash: make him look like the player in thief or AC a hoodie or whatever

Rhino:(idk give him shoulder pads :D )

Nekros: a cloak ( not invis cloak)

Vauban: more cyborg redesign

zephyr:  give her fake wings ,making her look like a phoenix

oberon: ( well good designing alr done  same for zephyr but I luv zephyr so yea)

nova: shoulder with antimatter particles

banshee: well banshee is suppose to be open mouth and shouting still thinking

saryn:make her look more disgusting

ember:well 2.0 is pretty much like ember prime

frost:ice spike on his back and shoulder

valkyr: give her a unusable real shield make like valkyr in thor

volt: a power core on his chest

nyx : ( any ideas?)

so yea all get a redesign like prime and get a stat increase pls don't hate just comment on the design  or some other things

I think you should reword the name of your topic....lol

An update to their designs would be pretty interesting, or at least what you propose an update to earn

(My first thought when reading your thread title while clicking on link was you wanted the game Warframe 2.0...first thought...dude we are still technically in beta....)

Good thoughts tho it would be interesting to see a whole rework to all of their designs

First off every minor change that is made DOES NOT need to be called "2.0" its a minor change not a huge major overhaul. Damage 2.0 is called that because they changed and tweaked literally every aspect of the original damage system. Melee 2.0 is called that because they are again changing literally every aspect of how melee functions. What you have suggested is merely model and graphical upgrades. Should not be called 2.0.

Secondly. Most frames look fine as is. I won't go into too many specifics but it seems like you are trying to redesign them to look more like movie or mythical creatures then what they are. They have stated that they were rework trinity before they release her prime so i imagine she is being worked on now. It's probably not top priority but the rework will come (graphical rework, not abilitys).

Its just off topic stuff and this besides I did this due to being bored besides I played warframe 3 weeks ago. So I wouldn't know much but maybe  they can a new set of abilities or some abilities will be changed or upgraded.BTW  original idea of 2.0 was fusing warframe eg (volt+frost) = mag,hmm well most probably they will have to be a elemental based warframe. Oh I don't we were still in beta usually for beta  I thought it was 1-5(let me guess that's alpha over here)