Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker, Harvester, Bdsm Trio And Overall Thoughts.....and Alot Of Complains..

Necr0Ra1se

First of all sorry for my grammar(it's late here) and for being a little rude and for complains.

-Script 2.0( Farming 2.0)-

When i started Warframe, it was 7-8 update, advertisement told me that it is story based MOTPS and still there is no script. Only what i am doing all this time is LvLing up my weapons and farming and still no hit for some illusion of script or storry. About farming it's gone too much. I understand that farming is one of main parts of gameplay but it's not even a part now it is all gamepley. It's only farming, farming, farming..... And further it goes worse it become. For example Void and Derelict table drops, it's a part of farming too. I don't know who's idea was to add to drop list resourses and keys, that we can get in sollar system, and what he want to achive by doing this but he only maked farming more insane and annoying and I don't want to mention that system that gives this rewards is brocken. Still I understand that if we get all we want in one run it would be just borring but in the same time resourses is not an answer.
  One more thing. Why Sergent Nef Anyohas 2 reflex coils in the drop list?
Nef.jpg
bosses will drop mods no other mods that he can drop? How about jagged edge? This mod must be change from Rare to legendary. It will be cool if bosses wil drop mods that nobody except them drop becouse why in earth i must kill them multiple times? are they challenging? Nope. Do you want to fight them multiple times? Nope. Only reason do kill them many times is to get some credits by getting Frame part and selling it. I want to mention Sargus Ruk I like the redisign but with redisign of him(apperance and espesially mechanic) you must redesign a place where we fight him becouse even for him this arena is too small.

-Harvester vs The Grustrag Three-
   I like idea of invasions it adds some life in a game, see how two factions fight each other for control of the solar system. Buuuuut this invasion missions is so boring and monotonus. I was expecting some sort of multiple task missions for example we can start like inteception to achive some data after that enemies shut down oxygen and to get it back online we must capture captains( survival + Capture) and then it could be hijack or exterminate. And all this missions will randomly generate. But all we get is exterminate missions, same exterminate missions that we must complete 5 times to get 25k reward or 1 Cell? Are you seriously? Or for 2.5 chance to spawn Trio or Harvy by the way about them. This is anothers bad idea to link them with invasions becouse of what they Drop. First Corpus was suffering becouse of detron but now Trio trio drops Brakk. I understand of idea of balancing it, but doesn't work. Brakk and Detron are not equal weapons Brakk is supreme. Just look at stats.
Brakk.jpg detron.jpg
150 dmg that good agains all factions and 2.0|15% crit per pallete and 2 polarity slots VS 105 radiotion that good only vs Heavy Grinners and ancient healer? Detron dmg don't falloff over distance but something tells me it would be nerfed. No wonder Grineer would be wiped out. Project Tetra was there only chace to survive and will destoy even that.  Even in mods, Trio has in there drop list Natural Tallent, Split chamber and Hell chamber and only most valuble what can offer Hary is rare core.....And after hotfix that make trio drop only one thing (part of brakk, mod or resourse and why the hell they drop resourses??? 1neurod are you serious minimum 5) make it more disbalanced.
   Now i want to talk about Loki. Why? Becouse this frame being the most balanced and in the same time most hardcore Frame in the game and with new updates it's harder and harder to play him but now he is most defenceless against Trio. Decoy, they don't even pay attention on it. Invisibility, they see you. I checked they can see you. Switch teleport the only thing that works but what can i do with it against them? Radial disarm even don't stun them. You may ask:" What you want that radial disarm destroy all theirs weapon? That would be Imba!" Yeas, I want that this abillity work properly against mobs and bosses. Rhinos stomp stun them in there air, trinities ult make whole team invinsible, Valkyr can kill them solo and Vauban Bastile make them defenceless like children...And you don't want that radial disarm work like it should be?

-Stalker- 
Just pathetic....My personal record of fighting him was 2 seconds.