Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deconstructor And Helios

derclaw

So hee is my opinion on both of them:

Deconstructor - totall and uter GARBADGE. So its basicly a VERY VERY weak Mitter gun that fires once every 5-6 seconds. Base dmg is not even enough to kill 1 lvl Grineer. For 5-6 seconds between shots that bullshid.

Other problems:

- Bceause Sentinel soars higher than elevation of enemies - it shots downwards resulting in vertical bounces that usually dont hit anything so installing Powerthrow doesnt help.

- I have no idea how to reduce "reload speed" of this thing - no mod seems to alter the reload speed in stats and I am too lazy to just test field (because DE too lazy to make stats on sentinel weapons work properly without shamanic rituals).

- Unless you rank up his "Attack" precept - Helios doesnt have animation of flinging his parts into enemies,

Sugestion - remove delay on shots and make it work exactly like Glaive - ala it can fire another time as soon as thrown part returns. This will alow to slot him like we do with Glaive - for flight speed or reduced\increased bouncing so we can control its DPS better.

Helios - well it looks nice.