Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

「Missingsector」:lost Tale Of An Old Rhino

cellfish11

Hi,this is cellfish11.Thanks at that melee weapon contest!

In this week,I saw the Call for Comic Contest and laughed out  so much.

Unfortunately, I missed that deadline, and just have done my work today!

So I'll put it here before going to sleep, with (sorry for) my incompleate translation.

eyb4DNN.png

This explains part of that I imaged, what happened between the "darkSector" to  the "WARFRAME".

An old Rhino tells that...

1,"When I saw Hayden Tenno, that disease has spreaded all over the world. Then I was caught in madness of the disease."

"He defeated me, gave sedative, and took into his campany."

"He taught me how to resist to enemy inside of us, and how to use its power as ourselves."

2,"He and his army...the adaptations of the disease. Supported by the death marchunt of Lotus,these "Ninjas" were the

smallest, but as stronger than the other forces in the world at that time."

"We are not human,neither infestation. We trust only each other and our arts, then we have been a indipendent race."

3,"---------How long has passed from that time? All history was lost into darkness of the void."

"And now, a warframe and the name of "Tenno", that is all what I have in this endless war."

(Simply, I thought Hayden might have been the "BIGBOSS" like Metal Gear Solid. Thank you.( ˇωˇ )zzz)

Awesome. I love it and hope, that DE will link Warframe and Dark Sector lore in the end. ( I know that they already told it is not the same universe and that actually is the same universe. And I really don't know if they know it...)

If they will say NOPE, Warframe is absolutely different space.. I will cry or riot... Because I have gone through hours and hours of theories about the Dark Sector characters/ plot leading into the Warframe ( My friends thinks Lotus is what remained from the Agency and she is a true antagonist of all the space)