The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Warframers Out There In Drangleic?

Teqnologyque

Dark Souls 2 General thread!? In my Warframe!? Its more likely than you may think...

Good (Read as: Balanced) PvP is hard to find these days. Luckily, Dark Souls 2 has provided me with options. And then idiots showed up and made all of those options either A) woefully ineffective (Crystal Magic Weapon Lag-Jockeys), or B) Embarassingly over powered (Dual heavy weapon users). Its also important to note that I'm vanilla; y'know, heavy armour, Tower Shield, Great Sword. What can I say, I love my sword and board from Dark Souls 1.That said, let's swap stories. I need a laugh after my last few invasions, and having to send that many apologies is starting to make me regret junking my old USB keyboard...

Hell, I'll start.

So I'm down in the Doors of Pharros area, farming up some Titanite, when I get reverse-invaded by this ratbro. He MUST have been new, that's literally the only reason I could think that he was doing what he was. First, he sets all of the critters in the area on me. Okay, no hassle, I take 'em all out. He runs back upstairs and starts daring me to come after him. "Does this guy think I'm $&*&*#(%&?" I state to myself, pull out my bow, and nail his &#! to the wall with two shots. So he runs off and heals. He comes back a second later and dares me to come up again, this time activating a few of the traps, which I handily dodge.

Figuring that he wasn't getting his way, he comes down after me... with his mace, tower shield, and messed up looking armour. He comes in for the shield-bash and nails me, but backs away, giving me the precious few seconds I needed to recover. Three Power attacks later and he's sprinting for the hills, chugging Estus and cracking Lifegems as he goes. A few seconds later he comes back, this time using a few fire-balls, which I dodge. At this point I can tell he's getting frustrated, so he comes in, spamming his R1, which I block a few times. Once I see that he's out of Stamina, I go in for my first power attack, and break his guard, second power attack takes him down by one third of his HP, final power attack failed to kill him, and he sprints off again, chugging his Estus. You can see where this is going, right?

I ended up timing out, but I consider it a victory anyway. He sent me THE MOST vitriolic hate-mail I have ever read. Something about me being such a pussy, and not wanting a fair fight, or some other hypocritical BS.