Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Private Quarters, Conference Room, Shooting Range... Etc

JohnMarkLee

I think the Dojo needs more variety of rooms so here some rooms I came up with:

Private Quarters:

Basicly these are "bedroom" or "living room" for a independent Tenno Clanmate. However this will not be just one room. Its a large room, maybe as large as a great, greater...etc clan hall, with about 4 or 8 private rooms in it. A clan member has the privilege to buy one of these private quarters for a certain price. (5,000 Mabye? :P) In these quarters they can check out their arsenal without leaving the Dojo, a window that has a beautiful view of space, and a bed they can sit in for no reason. This could also make barracks more beneficial. You only can build a limited amount of private quarters. In order to get more you build/upgrade the barracks.

imagess.jpg

imagesszs.jpg

This is actually a screen shot of the prison cell the hostage is locked in. You can't see it clearly but if you go in-game theres a window with the view of space.

Conference/Meeting Room:

Most of you guys probably don't see a point in this room but... this room is a room with a long table and a bunch of chairs around it, that we can sit in by pressing x. Or to make it more Tenno like, empty room with a circle in the middle and we all sit on our knees or something. Just a room where all the high clan authorities can speak or something. (Most of you guys probably just going to say: "But we already have Clan Chat for that! this is pointless!" No hating! Plz...)

download1drd.jpg

Just a brief sketch from google images.

Shooting Range: 

A room where we get to test out of accuracy and stuff. Moving targets, still targets and even "flying" targets. As long as we can test our abilities with fire arms it will be great!

download2.jpg

download3oio.jpg

These are screenshots of a Shooting Range from the game PlanetSide 2.

Hangar: 

The docking bay for ships! [see other discussion:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199372-personal-ship/] Where you can access, depart or dock your ship directly from Clan 

Dojo!

download4mxm.jpg

This is a brief example from the movie Star Wars.

Club Room:

Hangout room with a bunch of Tenno mini-games. Maybe mini-games such as:

- Chess [PvP]

- Checkers [PvP]

- Flappy Tenno  [singleplayer] (Yeah I know the secret...) 

- Ping Pong [PvP] (With our Melee Weapons >:D)

download5.jpg

Example from SWTOR.

(Now these next ones are more of revamps of existing rooms)

Clan Dojo Vault:

Having a invisible bank is great and all but I think we should have an actual vault located in the beginning Clan Hall. Where all the deconstruction resources go. Also we should be able to deposit credits to use for the clan tax (For the upcoming Badlands), while we can deposit you can also withdraw. However you can only withdraw the amount of money you put in and if it was already spent on taxes you cannot get it back.

Obstacle Course:

- Race Option: Option to race clan members (Up to 4 at a Time)

- No Timer: Remove timer

- Kick Option: Now with the timer removed. Ability to kick the player, who is taking too long out of the, Obstacle Course. He/she will not be able to use it again until the next 60 seconds.

- More/Different Course: More obstacle courses with each testing a certain skill such as: Running, Climbing, Jumping

Duel Room:

- Increase timer for each round. (In my opinion its too short)

Decorations:

- More Statues

- More Trees

- Custom Clan Decals

- Custom Clan Banners

What do you guys think?

[Things the community (you guys) suggested]

- [kutsuu] Advance Foundry: Allowed to craft more than 2 things at once. I will add on to this idea for it being clan taxed from a range of 5%-50%. There should be a cost having the ability to craft more than two things at once. It cannot be placed at 0, that takes away the cost and 100% is just no cool.

- [brothergrim01] More Diversity in the Obstacle Course. I agree.

- [kutsuu] Weapon Dismantling Room: Where you dismantle your weapons and get your partial resources back. I don't really have anything to say about this except I think it should cost credits to get back a certain amount of each resource. Ex: 500 Credits- 10%, 1000 Credits-15%, 1500 Credits-20%, 2000 Credits-25%, 2500 Credits-30%, 3000 Credits-35%. Yeah I think you get the idea for every next 500 credits its 5% more (Except the 100% Refund). To get 100% refund would be 10,000 Credits. Getting your resources back is a big thing so I think its fair. Also forgot to say. This would be for all the guns you are trying to dismantle at the moment not each. Max you can dismantle at a time should be two 2. (More platnium cost coming to the market I see.)

- [krizhadow] Medical Bay: Heal HP, regen Energy & Stamina. I don't see the point of this but YAY ON!

- [Zerophobic] Combine the Obstacle Course & Shooting Range into a Training Room. Nice idea!

[thechosentouch] Seats that can be sat in as decorations. Wow! Why didn't i come up with this lol!

Edited by JohnMarkLee

first two ones i'd like to say "i don't see the point" but in the structure of the dojo is something wich i think it's gonna be an important point as well for the hangar(dunno why xD).

the shooting gallery is something i would really like to see because of my aiming XD, maybe most of the fps and tps players may not have trouble while aiming. in my case i aim and shot almost all the time and i would really like to stop doing that with a bit of practice. also i think this "shooting gallery" may give more reason to the codex to exist instead of just collecting data nya:3

club room, the place warframe needs for players when it comes to stop a bit to eat, chat and enjoy a bit of no farming/grinding and killing tons and tons of enemies per mission.

still haven't see any place where warframes "heals wounds" and stuff of the like, (i see they breath by the movements of the agile stand so i think they breath and if they do they need to eat and maybe heal wounds xD) so i'd like to add an "infirmary room" just for the lulz and maybe to know how to remove the grustag bolt and stuff of the like :3

edit: any info about dojo vault?

Edited by krizhadow

I think these are honestly really good ideas, I loved the first two room concepts.  I think the clan barracks rooms should be more than they are right now, which is to say nothing at all.

I agree Barracks just look like another empty room with no purpose... (Except of gaining more population of course)

I like it. I also wouldn't mind seeing a little more versatility in the obstacle course. Maybe at the terminal give the option of 3 - 5 different courses to run. The dojo is a nice change from the daily grind and I too would like to see a little more interaction in there.

Yea... Different type of obstacle course that test different skills!

- Climbing

- Running 

- Jumping

I would also like them to add a race feature where we race each other!

Yea... Different type of obstacle course that test different skills!

- Climbing

- Running 

- Jumping

I would also like them to add a race feature where we race each other!

Lets not allow abilities or stat powerups or anything like that in the races...Unless you want to lose to loki :P but great ideas...Great indeed..They should add more purpose to all the rooms.But I see no purpose on the Private Quarters...Were geting ships where where is basicly a private quarters for the player.All the other ideas are really great ideas they should add.

Edited by ColonelPigs

i made similar sugguestions. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/188194-room-additions-decorations-ideas/

for Meeting room/Conference room why not make a officer chat? it was in WoW and every other game for officers that wanted to speak privately. Having only clan chat though is simpler for me as there really isn't much I would say to certain individuals instead of the entire clan. 

I really like the idea of the private rooms and Clan vault.
My version of the private rooms was similar. It'd be like the greatest clan hall, and there'd be 4 rooms on the left and 4 on the right so 8 total. Each member of the guild could purchase the a room for like 20p. In each room you can put in ur decorations of up to 3x of each of your loadouts/weapons (3x warframes, 3x primary, 3x secondary etc...)

I like all these ideas except I don't see much use or a reason for the Hanger, but a Clan Vault room is a must have imo and private rooms is nice like from what Keyblade666 said is kinda how I would of thought it being.

As for the Obstical Course I think having different ones is great and for that maby have the build time 12 hours not 24 to make an empty Obstical Course then you use the Control Panel inside to choose which layout you want which then takes 12 hours to construct so in total it's still 24 hours.

Another room idea I'd like is a Advanced Foundry so you can make more than 1 of same item and would need to go to clan to claim it but you still keep your Basic Foundry like how it is now.

Also a room for dismateling weapons for say like 30-50% resources back rather than selling it for a perthetic 5k Credits, but if say your dismateling a Formerd weapon same rule applies but maby for EACH Forma on the weapon you get say a 50% chance to get it back so for example...

Weapon with 4 Formas so you would get 50% chance to get 1 Forma, 50% for 2nd, 50% for 3rd and 50% for 4th, so in the end you may get 1 or 2 or maby none.

Edited by Kutsuu