The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying Out Other Games: Age Of Empires 2 And Cs: Go.

Revel72

Ah... Age of Empires 2 how I love that game. Perfect example how to make strategy games to be difficult without difference in scale S#&$ at all. Game has a ton of difference in kind if you haven't tried it out yet. You seriously need to try this game if you are looking for difficult strategy game to play through. Steam has done a service to this game's fans and republished or just putted it on the market again on HD version. If you already have completed this game.

Don't worry Forgotten DLC is available on Steam too. Come on hurry up.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I haven't played any other valve games than TF2 and Portal series. I need to say if you are looking for good PvP first person shooter. Try it out but I need to warn you... This game is rage inducing or how it was announced.

Wait there is one more game what I tried out.

HAWKEN if you are looking for a team work based mecha first person shooter game. HAWKEN is your game of choice. Game is on alpha or was it on Open beta soon? I don't remember but seriously this game... Is really good hunt as a pack... Or die like a DOG!

Mecha selection is large and they all... Are difference in kind product. EXCELLENT! If get bored of the PvP game has PvE mode available. I need to warn you about one thing. DO NOT SKIP THE TUTORIAL UNLESS YOU HAVE PLAYED GAME ONCE. The tutorial is excellent example how to fill player about game correctly. I loved the tutorial. Also I love the mecha's and emotes available to them. It makes them cute or seriously intimidating. Yet game should be F2P.

But I myself bought the bundle where I got three free mechas. Sharpshooter, Infiltrator and Vanguard. Yet I have purchased Bruiser and Technician. I need to say. Playing this game is fun. Time to time when I think about game. I just feel like that I need to fight more. Remember people. War... Is a machine! F2P players will get CRT-Recruit mech for free at start of the game.