The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Hear Know Of Or Play Project Zomboid?

Utarious

If you don't know of it, Project Zomboid is a Zombie Survival game done in a isometric style, you have to make sure your character gets enough sleep, make sure you don't get too depressed, bored, unhappy and you have to eat and drink while making sure you don't die at the hand of zombies, it is not a matter "IF" you die, it is more of a "WHEN" you die.

If you do play it, what is the longest you have survived and what is your most hilarious death?

My record is 9 in-game days and my most hilarious death is dying due to eating a cooked rotten dead rat, Note: This was on my 9 day record.

I'm terrible.  I bought the game (or Early Access to it, I think) via Steam.  I installed it.  I turned it on for a couple of minutes and died (I think it was because I didn't look at the controls and didn't know what to do) and haven't turned it back on.  

It isn't because it wasn't fun.  I am notoriously bad about buying a game and adding it to my collection without ever really playing it. I've got a backlog of PS3 games with the plastic still on them :(

I'm terrible.  I bought the game (or Early Access to it, I think) via Steam.  I installed it.  I turned it on for a couple of minutes and died (I think it was because I didn't look at the controls and didn't know what to do) and haven't turned it back on.  

It isn't because it wasn't fun.  I am notoriously bad about buying a game and adding it to my collection without ever really playing it. I've got a backlog of PS3 games with the plastic still on them :(

I actually saw Robbaz play it and it looked pretty cool to me.

I actually saw Robbaz play it and it looked pretty cool to me.

I think it's cool.  It was enticing enough to warrant a purchase.  I'm just saying I suck as a person because I haven't even turned it back on to try it again.  Though, now that we're talking about it ... maybe I will!

I think it's cool.  It was enticing enough to warrant a purchase.  I'm just saying I suck as a person because I haven't even turned it back on to try it again.  Though, now that we're talking about it ... maybe I will!

Do eet.

DO EET.

Do you have it on steam? If so there is a new branch that adds multiplayer. (You can get it on desura, I just unno how)

It is pretty fun.

Edited by Utarious