The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introduction - Before The Lotus...

LotusPrototype

BEFORE THE RP INTRODUCTION PLEASE NOTE I HAVE NOT READ ALL OF THE LORE AND THERE MAY BE PLOTHOLES IN MY STORY IF YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE LORE.

ROLEPLAY INTRODUCTION: Hello, Tenno. There is that one burning question inside of you, isn't there? Oh, you have no questions to ask, eh? You've probably forgotten over the time, no-one to answer it - I guess. Well, I guess I'll tell you then. The question I burned into your mind, before she took over... What came before... Her? Your leader, your Lotus...

"Oh no, no one could have come before the Lotus."

Oh, well how about me?

I was built by the Orokin to lead you. To guide you all. I was a robot with a male demeanour. Unfortunately I went "rouge" and was cast away. And they gave me the degrading title "Lotus Robot Prototype" before forgetting all about me. But now I have returned in the form of your kind, and the Lotus does not know... Oh, your going to tell her? How about I slit your throat then? I have the strength of 100 of your kind, whether you like it or not...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

REAL INTRODUCTION:

Hey everyone, LotusPrototype here and after watching about 20 videos about this game I'm ready to join the action!

I still only have the default EXCALIBUR MK-1 BRATION LATO SKANA set but im itching to play and get more!

Edited by LotusPrototype