The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Warframe. Record Yt/twitch Vids Of This Game.

2strange

I suspect I would be what you call a casual gamer. When I started in Warframe, I pretty much leap in head first and made alot of mistakes. I'm still not as good as I want to be. A primary setback is understanding the other keyboard/mouse functions. 

Another thing, and this is completely something one should be aware of when playing, is the kind of weapons to have for each planet. In some instances, some planets I've ended up on require some powerful magic as enemies spawn in mass droves. This may depend on the frame I'm using (which is easily readable on the Wiki I know).

Anyhow, I hope to get better and hope folks will also see my vids and offer useful comments. I stream at random when I get free time as I have other things going on in RL. The links for the YT channel and stream will be on the signature. 

Hope to post here more often.

2strange

Edit: How exactly do I make a signature on here?

Edited by 2strange

You don't really have a sig option on these forums that I'm aware of. Copy and paste is your best option. However I strongly advice not to put your links in every single post, makes you look desperate and without a sig option it's just . . . silly. Instead go over to the "Extras -> Fan Zone" section and leave your links there. 

You don't really have a sig option on these forums that I'm aware of. Copy and paste is your best option. However I strongly advice not to put your links in every single post, makes you look desperate and without a sig option it's just . . . silly. Instead go over to the "Extras -> Fan Zone" section and leave your links there. 

Thanks.

I don't wanna be spammy, since that is a huge problem on the net these days.