Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cash Shop Suggestion (De Love This)

francJ

Suggestion 1: The x-ray loots

Remember that mods can be seen shining like x-ray through walls recently? Well it rocks, but then it was shortly removed.

Abilities:

A) That nice x-ray mod / material / blueprint feature.

B) Mod / Material / blueprint shown in minimap as yellow/blue/green icon.

Suggested Cost:

30 platinum 1 week.

100 platinum 4 weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion 2: Sentinel loot phasing technology

Abilities:

A) Sentinels gain the ability to pick up material / blueprint / mod / credits within 10 meter radius of you.

B) Whats cool is the sentinels need not go to the loot in order to pick it up. Sentinels simply phase those loots like Startrek's Beam me up, Scotty.

Suggested Cost:

30 platinum 1 week.

100 platinum 4 weeks.

Usable on a single Sentinel per use only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion 3: Alert Cache

I am pretty sure DE is gonna introduce the super strong weapons or even super rare items that can only be optain through ? alerts in the future. Right now the ? weapons ain't too impressive I must say. So it would suck if a player miss out that rare super awesome alert, which would probably pop out only once in a month for example. In addition, would be cool if a person who had to work everyday comes back home and have a list of ? alerts to choose to play. Cool huh?

Abilities:

A) Able to increase the durations of all ? alerts to 18 hours.

B) In-case of multiple ? alerts on a single planet, a decent UI is required to show a list of alerts.

C) In the case where you create the game and let other players join, if you leave the game, the other players will not receive the ? reward.

D) This is going to be quite expensive because you can let 3 other friends get the reward.

Suggested Cost:

15 platinum 24 hours

75 platinum 1 week

280 platinum 4 weeks

Suggestion 4: Orikin Pheonix Artifact

Warframes and Weapons can be furthur upgraded once they reached maximum level by using an Orikin Pheonix Artifact. This artifact turns the item back to level 1 but in turn lets the item gain higher stats than the original. Items can be upgraded to MK 2, 3 etc. The items will look more cool per upgrade of course. The leveling affinity will also be gainable through this method, which allows players not needing to purchase new weapons or warframes to gain rank.

Suggested Cost:

A super rare artifact that will take ages to craft (super rare materials required). On top of that, it requires tons of credits. Alternatively it can be purchased with platinums. Maybe 350 platinum?

Other than suggestion 4, the other suggestions are convenience only. Which brings in sustainable business model. Anybody got any ideas please suggest!

Edited by francJ

Hmmm i like the ideas but the prices may need to be Tweeked abit 350 plat ur talkin tons of Slots or a new expensive warframe here. The Orokin Phoenix is an interesting idea similar i would say to the pack-a-punch system of COD, but introducing a system would be farther down the line if they intend to do so this also intitles the creation of a new look or coding for the weapons and items.

Keep in mind if the pricing for the Orokin Phoenixs isnt tweeked properly or become a very ultra rare item. I fear the game might start leaning toward a pay to win feel as the Okorin Phoenixs are something that increases stats, maybe a increase of difficulty to lvl the item to justify it's strength.

350 plat > $10 just sayin

Rofl heres a guy who doesnt play much clearly seen from crazy suggestions trying to make this the most expensive P2W game seen this year ;) keep going if they actually use ur crazy suggested price. I will be the first to bid farewell to a game that cost more than $40 USD per month just to get the first 2 items not including the crazy over priced 350 plat WHAT? 350? Hah. I have 10 frames means 3500 plat? sweet thats $200 USD just to UNLOCK to next stage for each of my frame? Nice try. Try Harder

Do you actually want this game to close down? cuz seems like your brown nosing DE into making a crazy decision which if not most, at least I already dont see how it will help me at all or maintain this as a F2P game.

Oh yes if you come up with the rebuttal of you cant afford it dont play or dont buy, than you're already saying this is a non-F2P game, and yeah I won't play if that happens anyway.

To OP : Look up prices of platinum before randomly suggesting a price and remember this is F2P game and suggestions are supposed to make this game better not a P2W game which usually die within few months.

Edited by Ascension

Rofl heres a guy who doesnt play much clearly seen from crazy suggestions trying to make this the most expensive P2W game seen this year ;) keep going if they actually use ur crazy suggested price. I will be the first to bid farewell to a game that cost more than $40 USD per month just to get the first 2 items not including the crazy over priced 350 plat WHAT? 350? Hah. I have 10 frames means 3500 plat? sweet thats $200 USD just to UNLOCK to next stage for each of my frame? Nice try. Try Harder

Do you actually want this game to close down? cuz seems like your brown nosing DE into making a crazy decision which if not most, at least I already dont see how it will help me at all or maintain this as a F2P game.

Oh yes if you come up with the rebuttal of you cant afford it dont play or dont buy, than you're already saying this is a non-F2P game, and yeah I won't play if that happens anyway.

To OP : Look up prices of platinum before randomly suggesting a price and remember this is F2P game and suggestions are supposed to make this game better not a P2W game which usually die within few months.

Little Harsh dont ya think? i've already pointed out if the cost are what the OP said it would become a P2W game but they need to be tweeked, and im sure that some of those items could become a daily reward or a ? Bp you can stumble on.

Little Harsh dont ya think? i've already pointed out if the cost are what the OP said it would become a P2W game but they need to be tweeked, and im sure that some of those items could become a daily reward or a ? Bp you can stumble on.

Facts are harsh but need to be told, before S#&$ hits the fan.