The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turbulence Needs A Very Slight Visual Tweak.

Sanillo

Please make Turbulence more transparent. I have noticed that the difficulty of landing accurate shots with turbulence on is very difficult due to the constant obstruction of the shifting winds Zephyr generates.

Honestly, it's a little ironic that I end up having less accuracy when the purpose of the skill is to make the enemies miss.

If you could make it a little bit more transparent, I feel it would really help out a lot, and also make it much less visually intrusive to use. Make it a bit more like snow globe if possible- where you have a much clearer picture of what's going on outside your bubble without losing out too much on the visual effects that go with it.

Thanks in advance for any replies this thread receives~

Edit: It seems as though this effect is the result of using Narrow Minded. Without the mod equipped, the range of the bubble is increased and the winds become much more manageable to work around.

Either way, not sure if this is intended ?

Edited by Sanillo

Set your warframe's "energy" color to black.  That will make your abilities significantly less obtrusive.  I use the "black" from the Storm palette.  My turbulence is very wispy and hard to notice, but what you do see looks like a very deep navy blue.

You can use the same trick for other abilities that are visually obtrusive.  It works for weapons too.  Say goodbye to Lanka's blinding muzzle flash.