The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something I Should Have Done Awhile Back..

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

Hey Guys! :)  I'm not really new but to the game but relatively new to the forums I've been creating threads and posting stuff then I remembered I haven't properly introduced myself lol. 

I'm HARDCORE_DAVE been playing this game since update 8 too lazy to list my profile stuff so here's a screen shot of my profile,  

w2dgt5.jpg

I used to be affiliated with a moon clan named Ninpo and was one of its officers. I then left the clan along with my friends and started my own clan named Boundless where I am currently warlord in so for people looking for a clan visit our clans official recruitment thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199846-boundless-storm-clan-now-recruiting/ and post your intention to join or message me :)

Affiliation

2emn85y.png

I'm an avid weapon collector and I personally like weapons more than frames might be weird but that's who I am lol have all the frames except for Excalibur prime :( and rhino prime and currently have 110 weapons all of which are potatoed (what can I say I love my weapons :)) ) and I just generally love this game and the community so that being said see you in game Tenno! :D