The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Heroic Saga Of Infiltrator Vauban.

Tiqalicious

HAHA! After months of careful planning and tinkering it is finally time to infiltrate the corpus from within! With my expertly crafted disguise and these corpus weapons and gadgetry there is no possible way these simple minded tinheads could ever percieve me as a threat. Time to sneak in right under their noses. Why it's almost too easy....

RqwgcVk.jpg

Aha, a perfect opportunity to test out my clever ruse. GREETINGS FELLOW CORPUS COMPATRIOT, MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY IT IS, NO? I JUST LOVE THE SOUND OF REVERBERATING GENERATORS IN THE MORNING, DON'T YOU?

B3p88fm.jpg

Oh no, this isn't right. THIS DISGUISE ISN'T WORKING AT ALL. I'LL HAVE TO ELIMINATE HIM BEFORE HE ALERTS THE OTHERS!

EJZmCes.jpg

OH NO THEY'RE ON TO ME. I MUST FLEE BEFORE THEY CAPTURE ME AND DESTROY MY MAGNIFICENT BODY FOR THE ZANUKA PROJECT. VAUBAN AWAY!

0S3gWYg.jpg

Oh dear....
OTpGGHh.jpg

Since my attempt to fool the corpus was a DISASTEROUS FAILURE I thought it best to go after a far less savvy prey. After all, everyone knows the grineer are a bunch of malajusted lab freaks so this should be a walk in the genetically modified park. I have created an excellent disguise with which to fool these imbeciles, so it's time to get snooping and see what I can find.
52ggcmi.jpg

Aha, it seems today is my lucky day! I'll just trick this foolish guard into giving me directions and then I'll be on my way!

YPe5WDp.jpg

GREETINGS FELLOW LAB EXPERIMENT! I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD DIRECT ME TO THE NEAREST CONTROL ROOM AS I SEEM TO HAVE GOTTEN MYSELF TURNED AROUND A TAD. DEATH TO THE TENNO SCUM AND ALL THAT!

gXXODmV.jpg

OH CRAP NOT AGAIN.

jsSsB0b.jpg

YES LOTUS I AM WELL AWARE, NO NEED TO RUB IT IN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Ci785nC.jpg

NOT TO FEAR, I SHALL SIMPLY EVADE THESE MISGUIDED SIMPLETONS WITH MY SWEET NINJA MOVES. VAUBAN FLIP!

g4RxOa0.jpg

Aha! I knew if I kept to the shadows those armoured monstrosities would forget all about me. Now all I have to do is download these vital battle plans and slink out of here quiet as a mouse and they'll never suspect a thing.... it's almost too easy.

gwGxlvz.jpg

Oh dear...

uTqtUNi.jpg