Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Promoting Is Acting Weird...

The_Red_Ronin

I've started yesterday, so I'm still learning how to play this game.

I was trying to promote my rank to Newbie2. But whenever I say Yes on the pannel which asking me whether I'm sure I want to take it now, does nothing.

After hitting yes, ESC key doesn't work....

downloaded from steam.

I have noticed a bug where the UI on screen stops responding after I play for some time, or buttons will get stuck from the old UI screen after I ESC out of that menu. It usually happens when I start to hit ESC too quickly after a group so I can leave the group.

You might be experiencing something like this. My advice is to logout and exit the game client completely, then start the client up again and try.

I have noticed a bug where the UI on screen stops responding after I play for some time, or buttons will get stuck from the old UI screen after I ESC out of that menu. It usually happens when I start to hit ESC too quickly after a group so I can leave the group.

You might be experiencing something like this. My advice is to logout and exit the game client completely, then start the client up again and try.

I've tried multiple times, but it still does this....I've even restarted my computer for 3 times and not working....kinda sucks to be stuck at tier1